Sunday 20 January 2013

Journey to the Start of Dreams

Lift off

  I remained emotionless to help myself carry on the huge responsibilities I will have to face once i stepped down that escalator into immigration. I stayed emotionless, so that I will not lose track on what I have to do, so that I remain calm in every situation, so that I will not hold any regrets and sadness for heading off to the land of my dreams. (Well, I blame the media for my dreams) Indeed I still feel that huge guilt for that unwarm behavior I had before I leave, for letting my friends think that I am a heartless cold human being that does not appreciate their presence. As I said, I am being cold for that reason, I am sorry for behaving as such. 

  Before all that cold drama, I had a great time with the family, having our first photo-shoot for our first family portrait. Bearing the thought of leaving them soon, tortured me badly when I was having so much fun with them. So, I held myself up and decided to stay emotionless for the long ride.


And the last photo sessions with the friends and family, I left the gates and down that long escalator. Preventing any drama on top by giving a smile as I head down

  And that guitar you gave me guys, hooray. The amount of trouble and money I spent for it to travel with me..

  I remained calmed for the rest of the flight, and friendly too. So yes, I helped old people carry their shit, keeping little children entertained and somehow educated in front of their children. On the plane, there I met up with 2 other hospitality students from Taylor's on their way to Switzerland. Talked a little, then we turned our attentions to the screen in front of us as we enjoyed the rest of the night with airplane meals and movies. Watched Ted and Taken 2, then I went to sleep. Waking up to breakfast, and soon realized I slept through most of the flight, now that's an achievement. Watched Hotel Transylvania and half-way stopped, it was landing time. Yes, I slept THAT long, and I did not have the chance to talk a lot with my plane buddies.

  Me and the buddies went our separate ways after we landed. Made sure each other was fine before we said our goodbyes. Amsterdam is not really generous when it comes to electricity, every plug I plug my laptop in doesn't seem to work. There's goes my plan of playing Skyrim in Amsterdam. Lucky I had my backup of watching Family Guy while waiting for the plane.

The next plane was ok, does not really leave a big mark in my memory, just a normal plane ride with a black guy sitting beside me. I did not remember much because i spent the whole flight sleeping. I woke up only when food comes. Oh my god that 3 cheese calzone was awesome. And so I remained emotionless for that whole trip. Then finally, I reached that land of my dreams. The United States.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment