Wednesday 8 February 2012

The Roller Coaster life of a Lifetime

Brace yourselves...

It is time that i share all the magical moments of my life. I want to thank a good friend for recommending me to start my life blog. So here it is, the intro to my roller coaster ride called Life.

Magical, if i said the magical moments of my life i don't mean only the happy moments, should i say more? Yes of course it's going to include the shitty ones as well, so bear with me if you can. I am not always sad though, but when i am, i will fill my blog with all the sorrows, so prepare to be mindfucked by my personal torment. No worries, i will be happy too, sometimes. I'll do my best not to mention any names in this blog, unless if its a happy post than i don't mind mentioning. 

Follow me or not, i'll appreciate you for even reading my blog. As always, i love to share my life moments with everyone... Well maybe except for the ultra secret ones..

So yeah, a very short intro to start you guys off on what to expect for my life blog. Pull up your socks, strap on on your seat belts, put on your condoms and let's get started with the journey of a life time.... well, my journey of course..

No comments:

Post a Comment