Thursday 9 February 2012

My New Wooden Battleaxe of The Elements

9th of February 2012.

After a night of struggling for sleep because of the annoyance of friends making semi-funny-scary sounds with both their laptops connected by Skype and turning on the loud speaker, i woke up this morning next to one of their armpits. I was dreaming about killing people that ruined my life, the slashing and dicing of their fresh bloody human flesh. The smell of the dead flows smoothly into my nostrils, the smell of delight, the smell of the death of my enemies. I stood on top of this hill, celebrating my victory with a war cry. Then i started to snort in a huge amount of air, and i got this smell, this very sourish, wet, and pungent smell. It was a mixture of smells, the smell of the fish market, afternoon session where the fish started to rot, the smell of Seremban's Giant Longkang, plus the smell of the thickest yellowish urine in the world. I was woken up immediately from my sleep. Opened my eyes and i saw this really disgusting sight. My friends armpits were raised so high, the bush of hair of the armpits escaped the holes from the short sleeves of his t-shirt, spreading his armpits so wide, every wrinkled skin on his armpits expanded, leaving no skin folded, all opened for maximum amount of smell. The worst thing was i was only bout less than 2cm away from it. Normal human reaction, i screamed softly, shocked i was... I instantly went into a trauma. Jumped away from it, and quickly went into the bath room for a good wash. Double the cleanser this time, i washed my face with dettol too... Literally. Well, that's what you get for squeezing beds with lots of friends.

And so my mood was ruined once again. Since i might have a mood swing sooner or later, i'd better start working on this blog before my mood starts to turn bad again. So, i should start of my first life story, and the first one shall be a happy one instead of an emo one like my lousy Australian Trip.

Story One. "My New Wooded Battleaxe of The Elements"

8th Feb 2012

The day started off with me waking up early and tired, having my usual morning depression. Taking that warm shower and leaving it, and then entering the room of eternal coldness... Entering my first class, sad and depressing it was. Not gonna say why, but i know, it was FURTHER than usual... The lesson was hard, could not understand a thing, so my eyes started to wander around... 60% on the lesson the rest i used for thinking and wandering. Looking at the most beautiful thing in the world.. in pain and suffering. I entered this class without knowing about the emotional and psychological obstacles that i will be going to face ahead. And yes, it was suffering... Doing my best to bear with it... Let my heart burn lah, i told myself.

After that, the second class, i tried to keep my happy face on for my history lecturer then... Hoping to get a good participation mark from him. Pretending again... I should had went to theater class for such good acting skills.

Pissed, i was really pissed of myself for having one of the most shittiest day of my life. I went back home immediately, went to bed directly for my nap. Closing my eyes, gave a little prayer, "Father in Heaven, can my day get any worse?" i asked the Lord. The demons inside, forbids me from praying again, starting to do their usual slicing of the heart. The pain, put me to sleep. It was a dreamless sleep, and then just right before i got slapped on the feet by my roommate, i heard a voice, a grand and enlightening voice, saying, "No, Son."

Waking up blur and pissed by the shitty day, my roommate woke me up from my nap, and requests for lunch with the bunch, which i have totally no appetite for. With a depressing and furious heart, i headed for the classrooms to help with the usual confusion of what to have for lunch.

Weird... What the fuck is going on here... Suddenly calling me out, and everyone waiting for me just for lunch... I had this weird weird feeling. And why the fuck did my roommate suddenly want to wake me up from my  nap. Weird things going on here. But my mind was too tired to think. So i just plan to not give a fuck.

Entered the classroom, filled with people.. What the fuck is going on here? Ahh fuck that, my eyes were on that empty row of tables, tired i was and i lied down to enter my sleep zone again.

In the head

"Wait... The crowd in the room, the people writing stuff on the table, even the most beautiful thing was present in the room... Something is seriously wrong. The atmosphere was weird... OMG... Shit this cannot be... this must be a......." "Jason!!! Don't sleep already" the voice of Roxanne disrupts my thinking process. Took in a huge box, puts it in front of me. "Shit... oh no... please dont tell me... please dont say....."
"Happy Birthday Jason!!!" A few people from the crowd shouted.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!???"

Fucking shocked i was. Emotionless at first, shocked and don't know what to feel. They got me by the milliseconds, disrupted my thoughts, stopping me from figuring out what was going on.

Happiness kicks in. And this happiness was like getting drunk. I cannot control my body, i went insane, but this time i can actually see what i was doing. Am i like that when i'm drunk? No matter, i was happy. After a long time, i was finally happy. Although i knew it was temporally, but better than nothing right? At least this time, i don't need to pretend to be happy. I have never felt this happy for a long time already, and my pack of great friends brought it back. One of my birthday wishes had came true. "Having the best bunch of friends" That's one wish down, and that wish was still the easiest of all. Two more to go. Two more big big wishes that can change my life, and can confirm my happiness for the rest of my life. Both equally as hard to come true but it's possible... Hopefully it'll come true then.

Enough about that, let's open up that big box they gave me. Opened it, removing the huge staples, which they tried to stop me to, didn't care because of the happiness controlling my body. It opened to this guitar, rapped all in white. Tore that white stuff out, what i saw was this smooth wood Fender acoustic guitar. Fell in love. Grabbed it and hugged it tight. That smell of a new guitar.. Smells expensive as well. One of the few best birthday presents i'd ever had. Plus, they got my parents to pay as well. Now that was some cool shit there my friends. Finally happy for so long, i just have to write this blog before the happiness goes away, and it will soon.

You all might see it as a normal acoustic guitar. But for me, it's a gift from God. God answered my prayers. Picture the great man in a white robe, looks a little like Dumbledore, giving me this guitar. But he named it the Wooden Battleaxe of the Elements. Why is that, picture the guitar with some round colored pearls arranged nicely on every fret of the guitar. All with their own distinctive color.

Why elements? The elements represent the music that i can play with this guitar. And with every element lies some important people behind it. Don't get it, maybe examples will help.

Earth, the power that allows me to play heavier and more empowering songs. Rock hard sturdy songs. Firm of what i want. Westlife,Celine Dion, Whitney Houston.. All songs that give hope and the will to live on. This power came from my parents, taking care of me since i was born, and also from the more serious friends, not too outgoing and funny type of friends, but still maintains a sturdy friendship with me. The element of willpower.

Fire, now this one's allows me to play faster songs. Marilyn Manson maybe? Haha, nah, this one is not just anger and rage, but also high and exciting as well. Avril Lavigne, Maroon 5.. The more upbeat type of music. Coming from the friends which have the spontaneous personality. Always Optimistic type. The element of rage and excitement.

Water, this relates to me the most tears.. Sadness or Romance. Sad songs mostly, which i prefer singing because its easier to relate to. When i relate better, i sing better. Life is shit anyways, sad songs help me release some of that shit temporally. Like a rubber band, pull it forward, it always returns, like my sadness. Adele, Paolo Nutini, Jay Chou. The Kings and Queens of emo and self-pity. Well, there's only one friend that i can think of who is emo enough to be in this category. You guys should know huh? The Power

There are a few more elements, but i just don't feel like saying all... Lazy.

Maybe one more. Air... My favorite. The power of weirdness. Lazy to explain lemme just cut to the last part can i? If you somehow really want to know more, just look for me and I'll tell you myself.

This guitar will help me to play any element of music!! Except for dubstep... eww fuck that.. Wait... that's not music, it's noise.

Thank you all for this wonderful gift. As i said, i will cherish every gift given to me. That wallet MayGee gave me, whiskey container Wong gave me, and even that picture Keli made. I'll cherish it all. And that very special Text message too... I'll cherish that the most.

With this guitar, and my voice, i will bring as much entertainment to you all. Anytime you want me to play, tell me. If i know how to play, i'll do it for you.

With this guitar, I'll do my best to make it back on stage again. Where i used to enjoy being. The crowd, the cheering, and the singing... Gave me that will to go on stage again. So if i somehow manage to do so. Make sure you guys will be there!

And.. With This Guitar, i hope, with tears in my eyes, with a sincere heart, i really hope that... I can win back the hearts i lost throughout my life... That'll make me feel less miserable.

Well, i want to thank everyone that chipped in for this very expensive looking left-handed acoustic guitar with a built in tuner.. or should i say, My new weapon...

The Wooden Battleaxe of The Elements..


P.S. Those who CHIPPED IN for my guitar... Please... Come and Collect your Thank You Hug From me. YOU MUST COME AND HUG ME!! OR I'LL FELL GUILTY AND ANGRY! MUST COME AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment