Saturday 11 August 2012

A funeral, to my lost friends.


Not being rude, but, i have that funeral feel for this past few weeks now.

I'll cut through the indirect statements, and I say that yes, friends leaving one by one had been a pain to the deepest of my soul.

A funeral, not as in death, but it is more of losing someone important to you, leaving you all alone, and we know that they are not leaving to harm you, but instead they were leaving to a better place.

All the great people are now going off, and I'm left with douches.

Friendship is what my soul cherish, it is what my soul goes to when it is in burden. Friendship, calms the demon in my heart. Douches only enrages it, and I'll burst out killing.

Friends, come back... My soul needs all of you.

With my roommate leaving me, it was fun living alone, but when the other one came in, then i came to realize how important he was to me. How much of a great guy he can be unlike my douche new roommate. He was first, to leave for a better place. That was the first shot fired to the soul. I felt the pain, but i do not know what more to expect.

Next, one by one, more important people left. A good friend, left to a better place today. Another shot fired. But i must say, thanks for the meal, friend. Thanks for the meal. I will repay you.

Tomorrow, more.... And then more again. These shots fired to my soul has been painful.

Why do all the good ones have to go... and leave me with a small bunch of the good to suffer with me? And the huge amount of douches that i have to cope with. This funeral is too painful for my soul to bear, it makes me weep badly... But i shall weep quietly under the table like always. No, this time is not for love, but, for friendship.

To the great people that had been around me, supported and cared for me for all this times, i wish all will stay here, but that will not happen, as your time has come, for the journey to a better place. From the best songs I've heard,

 "If you feel lost and on your own, and far from home. You're never alone, you know? Just think of your friends, the ones who care, they all will be waiting there, with love to share.... Your heart will lead you home."

Never forget about that strong bond that we formed throughout this short one year we had together. Me myself, i cannot believe that such a strong bond can be formed in such a short time. I will remember everyone of you, never forget me either. Don't let your mind pass you by, weep not for the memories.

For the douches who are leaving and staying here, fuck you for existing and ruining my life...

I shall stop at this moment, if i go any further, the demons inside will take over and posses me, thanks to you douches. For now, i shall go under the table to weep my sorrows out, and calm the demon.

Please.... Don't leave... Friends...

1 comment: